Instagram, Facebook & Twitter Authentications - These authentications are crucial to using Photoboxx. Authenticate Facebook and Instagram with the official accounts you want users to @mention in their posts. You can authenticate with any Twitter account as long as it is a PUBLIC account. This authorizes Photoboxx to search Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for posts with your specified hashtag or @mention.
***The authenticated profile is not used for anything else other than to search for public posts and does not use any other data on your behalf. It is also important to note that if you plan to run multiple events at the same time, you will want to authenticate with different accounts.
1. Navigate to the Social Networks Page and select Facebook
2. Link and authenticate with the Facebook account you want users to @mention in their posts.
3. Authenticate through Facebook > Click "Connect with Facebook"
Facebook users must have a role of Admin, Editor, or Moderator on the account's Facebook Page in order to authenticate properly.
4. Grant Access to Photoboxx through Facebook > Click OK The facebook website should open up on a new page. (if not, please ensure your browser is not blocking popups) You may need to login first in order to grant access as well.
5. Choose the Facebook Account(s) you'd like to link to Photoboxx > Click OK
This will allow Photoboxx to be able to gather posts where that account has been @mentioned.